Master of Science (Marketing Management)
- A holder of at least an upper second class honors Bachelor of Commerce degree or its equivalent of Kenyatta University or of any other recognized university.
- A holder of a lower second class Bachelor of Commerce degree or its equivalent of Kenyatta University or of any other recognized university with proven ability in research.
Duration and Pattern
- The programme of study for the MSc (Marketing Management) degree consists of coursework, examination and thesis.
- The programme will be offered in two modes, full-time and part-time with students in both modes being required to take a total of twenty (20) units by the end of the Programme.
- In the first year of study, a student takes ten (10) core units and any two (2) of approved electives. Such electives may also be taken from the approved list of units from the other programmes within the school.
- In the second year of study, a student will concentrate on research work and submit a thesis which is equivalent to 8 units.
Tuituion Fees : 130,000.00
Statutory Fees: 23,500.00
Fee per Annum: 153,500.00
CBA 505: Marketing Management
CBA 506: Marketing Theory and Practice
CMS 500: Quantitative Techniques
CMS 501: Management Information Systems
CBA 507: Theory and Process of Consumer Behavior
CBA 600: Marketing Research
CBA 601: Marketing Communication Strategies
CBA 602: Strategic Marketing Management
CBA 603: Global Marketing
SCU 600: Research Methods
CBA 508: Retail Enterprises Management
CBA 509: Advertising Media Policy and Strategies
CBA 510: Distribution Channels and Logistics
CBA 511 Advanced Creative Strategy and Writing
CBA 512 Warehousing Management
CBA 513 Transport Management
CBA 514 Advanced Marketing Research Techniques
CBA 515: New Product Development
CBA 516: Marketing of Technology and Innovation
SCU602: Thesis (8 Units)