Journals and Articles
Published article in International Journal of Innovative Research and advanced studies (IJIRAS) Volume 10, Issue 3. (March 2023), ISSN 2394-4404 Product And Process Innovations as Strategies For Performance, Eliud Kimani Chege, Dr Kipkorir Sitienei Chris Simon
Published article in Strategic Journal of Business & Change Management Volume 10, Issue 2. (May 2023) pp 368-382, ISSN 2312-9492 (online), 2414-8970 (print) Resource Mobilization And Technology Adoption are Strategic to Performance. Eric Kipkoech Ng’etich, Dr Kipkorir Sitienei Chris Simon
Published article in British Journal of Multidisciplinary and Advanced Studies: Business and management sciences Volume 4, Issue 4. (August 2023) pp 73-90-382, ISSN 2517-2776 (online), 2517- 27600 (print) Performance Measurement and Effective Communication: Strategic to Service delivery. Eric Kipkoech Ng’etich, Dr Kipkorir Sitienei Chris Simon
Published articles in the Devotio journal of Business and Economic studies of University of San Carlos, Philippines
- A Study on the Extent of Efficiency of the Production Process of Chebut Tea Factory in Kenya Vol. 7, No. 2 July –Dec 2013. Co- author: Prof. Marites A. Khanser, Former Head of research, School of Business and Economics, University of San Carlos, Cebu, City, Philippines 6000.
- The effects of Globalization Policies On Food Security On Rice In the Philippines Vol. 6, No. 1 January –June 2012. Co- author: Prof. Rene Y. Paquibut, Lecturer, Ibra College of Technology, Sufalat ibra, Ash shagiyah, Oman.
- A Study on The Role Of Tacit Knowledge: Weaving Of Sisal Fibres By Selected Groups In Nguutani, Mwingi, Kenya Vol. 6, No. 2 July –Dec 2012. Co- author: Prof. Marites A. Khanser, Former Head of research, School of Business and Economics, University of San Carlos, Cebu, City, Philippines 6000.
Published articles in Business & Economics Review of De La sale university, Philippines
- Trade Policy Implications on Food Security in Rice and Maize in Kenya and the Philippines Vol 24(2) 2015, pp. 47-66 Co- author: Prof. Marites A. Khanser, Former Head of research, School of Business and Economics, University of San Carlos, Cebu, City, Philippines 6000.
Published articles in JPAIR Multidisciplinary Research
- Empirical Evidence of ISO 9000:2008 Certification Practices on Operational Performance of Kenya Seed Company, Kenya Vol. 24, No. 1 March 2016. Print ISSN 2012-3981; Online ISSN 2244-0445 doi: Co- author: Mr. Abednego Sengwer, Kenya Seed Company Limited, Eldoret Town, Kenya.
Published articles in Journal of Economics, Business and Management (JOEBM)
- Strategy Dimension in Repayment of Financial Credit: Youth Enterprise Development Fund in Kipkelion West, Kenya, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 235-240, 2017 ;Online ISSN: 2301-3567 DOI: 10.18178/joebm.2017.5.5.519 Co- author: Mr. Josphat Kipkirui Teigutwo Kenya Power & Lighting Company Limited, Kenya, Kericho Town
Published articles in Journal of Management and Organizational Studies
- Strategy Implementation and Performance of Non Governmental Organizations in Kericho County, Kenya vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 34, 2017 ;Online ISSN: 2330-5509 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5430/mos.v4n3p34
June 28th 2004: Attended in Service Course on Visual teaching system at Kapsabet Boys High School. (Kenya)
August 29th –3rd September 2004: Participated in the T.O.T Training on HIV/Aids Baraton University. (Kenya)
1st October 2004: Participated in the North Rift Careers, Guidance and Counselling – Hotel Sirikwa, Eldoret (Kenya)
August 22nd – 24th 2011: participated in a case writing workshop held at University of San Carlos, Cebu, Philippines
October 8th 2011: participated and presented a journal article at the 4th Taiwan-Philippines Academic communication conference held at University of San Carlos, Cebu, Philippines.
January10th -11th 2013: participated in an International Freshwater Prawn conference and Festival at Bontoc Campus, Southern Leyte State University, Philippines.
February 9th2013: a resource guest speaker on a topic entitled “Cultural Tourism in Kenya”, seminar at Southern Leyte State University, Sogod, Philippines
May 26th to 27th 2015: participated in the 4th international Conference on Multidisciplinary Research at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Dec 6th to 8th 2016: participated in the 6th International Conference on Economics, Business and Trade at Charterhouse Causeway Bay Hotel, Hong Kong.
April 17th -18th 2018: participated in International Academic Conference on Business & Economics, Management and Finance (IAC-BEMF 2018), university of Vienna, Austria.