DR.EDDIE MUNGAMI SIMIYU
- Nthiga, A. K., & Simiyu, E. (2021). Credit Management Practices and Lending Decision by Digital Financial Firms in Kenya. Journal of Finance and Accounting, 5(1), 49-69.
- ONG’ONG’E, C. A., & EDDIE, S. (2021). Financial Repression Policies and Performance of Selected Commercial Banks in Kenya. International Journal of Social Sciences Management and Entrepreneurship (IJSSME), 4(1).
- Mutua, R. N., Jagongo, A. & Simiyu, E. (2020). Financial Outreach And Financial Sustainability Of Licensed Deposit Taking Microfinance Institutions In Nairobi City County, Kenya . International Journal of Accounting and Finance. ISSN 2513-4311X (online) Vol.5 Issue 2, No.4. pp. 69 - 94, 202 DOI: https://doi.org/10.47604/ijfa.1179
- Simiyu. E., Korir. J, & Laiboni,G. (2020). Dynamic Linkages of Stock Market Sectors:
Evidence from the Kenyan Stock Market. Journal of Finance and Economics, 2020, Vol. 8, No. 1, 33-39 Available online at http://pubs.sciepub.com/jfe/8/1/5 Published by Science and Education Publishing . DOI:10.12691/jfe-8-1-5
- Osoro C, Simiyu E., & Omagwa J. (2020) ).“ Diaspora Remittances and Stock Market Development at Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya”. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, IISTE, Vol. 11, Issue 6, www.iiste.org ISSN 2222-1697 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2847 (Online) Vol.11, No.6, 2020
- Osoro C, Simiyu E., & Omagwa J. (2020). ).“ Foreign Capital Flows and Stock Market Capitalization at the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya”. European Journal of Business and Management. www.iiste.org ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) Vol.12, No.26, 2020. DOI: 10.7176/EJBM/12-26-07
- Ngureh J.M., Simiyu E., & Mungai J.N.(2020). ).“ Financing Cost Effect on Financial Performance of Micro and Small Enterprises in Starehe, Nairobi City County, Kenya,” .Published in ‘The IJBM’ Journal Volume VIII, Issue 2, ISSN 2321 – 8916, www.theijbm.com
- Ngureh J.M., Simiyu E., & Mungai J.N.(2020). ).“ Ownership Characteristics and Financial Performance of Micro and Small Enterprises in Starehe, Nairobi City County, Kenya”. Journal of Finance Vol. 8 | | 2020 ISSN 2348-0963, Vol.8| No. 1 January | 2020 ISSN 2348-0963, www.researchjournali.com
- Jepchumba, P., & Simiyu, E. (2019). Electronic Banking Adoption and Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya, Nairobi City County. International Journal of Finance and Accounting, 4(2), 19-38.
- Muchira B.W., Jagongo A.O. & Simiyu E. (2019).“Entrepreneur’s Managerial Competency and Access to Venture Capital by SMEs in Nairobi City County, Kenya”. African Journal of Emerging Issues (Ajoei). Online ISS: 2663-9335, Vol (1), issue 10, pg. 69-83
- Muchira B.W., Jagongo A.O. & Simiyu E. (2019).“Entrepreneur’s Innovativeness on Access to Venture Capital by Small and Medium Enterprises in Nairobi City County, Kenya” Journal of Finance & Accounting. Volume 3||Issue 4||Page 1- 20||November||2019| ISSN: 2616-4965
- Nkuru, F.N., Muathe, S.M.A. & Simiyu, E. (2019). The Effect of Firms' Inclusion in the NSE 20 Share Index on Share Performance in Kenya, International Organization of Scientific Research. 10, Issue 3. PP 73-83. e-ISSN: 2321-5933, p-ISSN: 2321-5925. www.iosrjournals.org. DOI : 10.9790/5933-1003037383
- Too, I. C., & Simiyu, E. (2019). Firms Characteristics and Financial Performance of General Insurance Firms in Kenya. International Journal of Business Management and Finance, 2(1).
- Talibong, J. K., & Simiyu, E. M. (2019). Financial soundness indicators and financial performance of deposit taking micro finance banks in Kenya. African Journal of Emerging Issues, 1(11), 67-84.
- Kamau, W. A. & Simiyu, E. (2019). Financial management and performance of commercial state-owned enterprises in Kenya. International Academic Journal of Economics and Finance, 3(3), 322-342
- Haret, H. N. & Simiyu, E. (2017). External financial environment drivers and financial performance of Islamic banks in Kenya. International Academic Journal of Economics and Finance, 2(3), 368-386
- Njogo, M.N, Simiyu, E. & Waithaka, S.T (2017). Effect of Equity Risk Factors on the Return of Stock Portfolios of Companies Listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange in Kenya Between 2009 and 2014, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, 8, 12.
- Luvembe, L., Njangiru, M. J., & Mungami, E. S. (2014). Effect of dividend payout on market value of listed banks in Kenya. International journal of innovative research and development, 3(11), 350-370.
- Nalimae. S. N, Mwangi. L. W., Simiyu. E.M.(2020):Capital Adequacy and Revenue Efficiency of Selected Insurance Companies in Kenya . International Business research and industrial conference at Kenyatta university, December 3rd - 4 th
- Workshop on Case Learning and Teaching held at Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya from June 27th − 28th 2013.
- Training Programme on Teaching Methodology, Testing, and Evaluation in Institutes of Higher Learning by the Centre of Excellence in Evaluation, held at Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya from May 28th – 31st, 2013.
- Makori, D.M., Jagongo, A., & Simiyu, E. (2017). Working capital management and financial performance: Evidence from from Firms Listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya. 3rd Africalics International Conference on Emerging Innovation Systems for Sustainable Development in Africa held at Oran 2 University, Oran, Algeria from November 27th – 29th, 2017. www.2017.africalics.org
- Makori, D.M., Jagongo, A., & Simiyu, E. (2017). Short-term financing and financial performance of Firms Listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya. Global Applied Business Research Conference on Advancements of Knowledge held at the University of London, UK from July 17th – 18th, 2017. ISBN 978-1-925488-40-1. https://gribaconfo.com/conference-proceeding
- Gabriel Laiboni, Eddie Simiyu(PhD ) and. Julius Korir (PhD),Investigating the Transmission of Shocks and Volatility between the Stock and Foreign Exchange Markets in Kenya . 1st International Business Research and Industrial Conference (IBRIC) on ‘Emerging Trends in Business Management for Global Sustainable Development’ held at Kenyatta University North Coast Beach Hotel, Mombasa, Kenya from November 20th – 21st, 2019 (pp.46). Retrieved from https://ir-library.ku.ac.ke/handle/123456789/20125