Publications in Referred Journals
- Ngungu, W., & Abdul, F. (2020), Firm Characteristics and Non-Performing Loans of Commercial Banks in Kenya, Stratford Journal of Finance and Accounting, ISSN: 2616-4965, Vol 4(2), pp.31-47.
- Rose Ndoti Maithya, Farida Abdul, Paul Sang (2020), I-tax adoption determinants and value added tax compliance among large corporate taxpayers in Kenya, International Journal of Economics Business and Management Research, ISSN: 2456-7760, Volume 4, issue 6, pp.381-394
- Abdul Farida and Jim Boyd McFie (2019), Tax Complexity and Compliance Behaviour of Large and Medium Sized Business Tax Payers in Kenya. Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, Vol. 9(2), 90-106.
- Abdul Farida and David Wang’ombe (2018), Tax costs and tax compliance behaviour in Kenya. Journal of Accounting and Taxation, Vol. 10(1), pp. 1-18.
- Abdul Farida (2019), Tax Compliance Behaviour and Tax System Fairness of Corporate Taxpayers in Kenya. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.11, No.6.
- Laban Kinyua Chege, Job Omagwa and Farida Abdul (2019), Specific Characteristics, Prudential Regulations and Non-Performing Loans of Commercial Listed At Nairobi Securities Exchange, Kenya, Journal of Economics and Finance Volume 10, Issue 5, PP 66-75
- Abdul Farida and David Wang’ombe (2018), Income Tax Compliance Behaviour in Kenya: An Application of Structural Equation Modelling. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol.9, No.6, 2018.
- Erick Okoth Otieno and Farida Abdul, (2019), Integrated Tax Management System and Performance of Value Added Taxes of Large Taxpayers, Nairobi County, Kenya, International journal of business and management, Volume 7, issue 11
- Farida Abdul and Rogers Ochenge (2019), Do Mergers and Acquisitions Impact Bank Lending Behaviour in Kenya? Working Paper Series, KBA Centre for Research on Financial Markets and Policy
- Tiriongo Samuel and Farida Abdul (2017), Policy Innovations and Sectoral Credit Expansion in Kenya, Working Paper Series, KBA Centre for Research on Financial Markets and Policy
Participation in conferences
- 9th November 2019: Farida Abdul and Rogers Ochenge , Do Mergers and Acquisitions Impact Bank Lending Behaviour in Kenya? Presented at the 8TH Annual banking research conference
- May 9, 2017: Tiriongo Samuel and Farida Abdul: Policy Innovations and Sectoral Credit Expansion in Kenya. Presented at the Digital financial inclusion conference, Kenya school of Monetary studies.
- Nov. 2016: Farida Abdul and David Wangombe, Effect of Tax Fairness on Tax Compliance Behaviour of Corporate Taxpayers in Kenya. Presented at the African Accounting and Finance Conference, Kenya