Title/Qualifications:PhD (Supply Chain Management),Masters degree in procurement and logistics
Department: Management Science
Contact Address: P.O.Box 43844-00100 Nairobi
A committed and experienced university lecturer focused on empowering and training students in their relevant areas of training
A highly skilled, talented and professional training consultant with diverse experience in conducting relevant training for customers, field personnel and internal staff.
Area of Specialization
- Role of supply chain management in the performance of the pulic sector in kenya.
- 2012-2017 : Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology PhD ( SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT)
- 2007 – 2010: Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Msc in procurement and logistics.
- 1993 – 1997: University of Nairobi- Kikuyu Campus BED Arts – (Commerce and Mathematics)
- 1988 – 1991:Magomano Secondary School Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- 1980 – 1987: Kitiri Primary School Kenya Certificate Primary Education
- Chege Perris Wambui (2016), Influence of Value Chain Practices on the Supply Chain Performance of Large Manufacturing Firms in Kenya.
- Perris chege,2009,Role of procurement in the management of public secondary schools in Kenya( a case of kiambu District)
- Perris, W., Patrick K., John K., and Caleb K. (2016), Influence of process management practices on supply chain performance of large manufacturing firms in Kenya, Strategic Journal of Management
- Perris, W., Patrick K., John K., and Caleb K. (2016), Supplier Relationship Management Practices and the Supply Chain Performance of Large Manufacturing Firms in Kenya, Strategic Journal of Management.
- Perris Wambui,2014,Effect of Business Value Chain Practices on the Supply Chain Performance of Large Manufacturing Firms in Kenya
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of training evaluation methodologies
- Possess effective presentation and organizational skills
- Familiar with alternative training methods like e-learning
- Possess good project management skills
- Ability to built rapports and interact easily with clients and co-workers
- In-depth knowledge of internal structure of the organizations and operational activities
- Teaching Methodology
- Case learning and teaching)
- Oct 2017- Up to-Date: Coordinator, School of Business Programmes, Kitui campus.
- May 2014 to Sept 2017: Departmental exams coordinator (KU, Management Science Department)
Last Updated on Friday, 04 May 2018 12:30