Dr. Paul K Sang is an experienced consultant, headed many projects which included; case study writing project funded by IFC through the ministry of Industrialization, development of Online Executive of Master of Business Administration funded by partnership of Higher education. A trainer in project management and evaluation, Policy Planning and Management, a lecturer in the department of management Science Kenyatta University , the immediate former Associate Dean School of business. Currently Head Teaching programmes and publications,Kenyatta University. Holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Project Management, Master’s of Business Administration (Finance Option), Bachelor of arts in business and Mathematics. Holds a certificate in PRINCE2 Foundation- a professional certificate in project management.
- Antony Kiarie Kariuki., Sang, Paul. (2018). “Foreign Direct Investment and Bank Performance in Kenya” IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 20, Issue 7. Ver. VII (July. 2018), PP 10-20 www.iosrjournals.org
- Cornelius Mirowe,; Sang Paul (2018): “ Enterprise Resource Planning and Project Implementation in State Regulatory Agencies in Kenya” International Journal of Current Aspects in Project Management (IJCAPM), Volume I, Issue 2, pages 11-25, ISSN 2616-6976, www.ijcab.org/journals
- Kaumbulu, A. Sang, Paul.(2018). “Assessment of critical risks and influence of success of construction projects” Scholars Bulletin., Vol-4, Iss-3 (Mar, 2018): ISSN 2412-9771 Page 258-271, http://scholarsbulletin.com/.
- Owoko ,R.,Sang,Paul.(2018). “Stakeholders and Sustainable Construction of building projects: a literature Review and research agenda” Scholars Bulletin, Vol-4, Iss-3 (Mar, 2018): ISSN 2412-9771 Page 272-285, http://scholarsbulletin.com/
- Omeno,B., Sang,Paul.(2018). “ Project Management and Perfomance of Public Sector Construction Projects: A case of Constituency Development Funds Projects In Migori East,Kenya.” International Journal of current aspects in Project Management,Volume 1, Issue 1 February 2018, Pages 13-26. www.ijcab.org/jornals
- Bett, Emmanuel,; Sang, Paul (2018): “The Role of Stakeholder Engagement in Project Procurement in the Kenyan Public Sector” Scholars Bulletin, Scholars Middle East Publishers,Vol-4, Iss-3 (Mar, 2018): ISSN 2412-9771 Vol-4, Iss-4 (Apr, 2018): 325-331, http://scholarsbulletin.com/
- Sang,Paul.,Wawire,N.,Ombuki,C.,Muathe, S. (2017). “Institutional Influence on Sustainability of World Bank Funded Projects in Kenya”, International Journal of Current Advanced Research, 06(11), :ISSN 2319-6475,page. 7725-7730. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/ijcar.2017.7730.1213.
- Wandera,T.,Sang,Paul.(2017): “Financial Management Practices and Sustainability of Non-Governmental Organisations Projects in Juba, South Sudan” International Journal of Finance, Vol.2, Issue No. 4, pages 38 – 57, 2017.ISSN 2520-0852 (Online) www.carijournals.org.
- Parrot,Y,N., Sang,Paul. (2017): “Influence of system role on the performance of ICT firms in Nairobi County” International Journal of Technology and System ISSN 2518-881X (Online) Vol.2, Issue 1 No.2, pp 20 - 28, 2017. www.iprjb.org.
- Parrot,Y,N., Sang,Paul. (2017): “ Influence of User Acceptance on the Performance of ICT Firms in Nairobi County” European Journal of Business and Strategic Management: ISSN 2520-9183,Page 8-88. www.iprb.org.
- Ngonga, A., Sang,Paul.(2017): “Examining the factors Influencing the adoption of Monitoring and Evaluation systems among Non-Governmental Organizations in Murang’a County, Kenya.”Journal of Management and Business Administration,Vol.2, Page 28-36,ISSN 2519-0016. www.writerbureau.net/journals/jmba.
- Mugarura, Y,;Sang,Paul (2017): “Governance and Resilience of Project Networks: On a Rising yet a Misunderstood Trajectory” The International Journal of Business & Management Vol. 5 Issue 6 pages 144-151, ISSN 2321–8916,www.theijbm.com
- Gichohi, W. R. & Sang, Paul (2016). Public-Private Partnership projects: A panacea for infrastructure deficit? The International Journal of Business and Management, 4(12), 20-26. Link: http://www.theijbm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/3.-BM1612-010.pdf
- Augustus, Z, Barasa; Paul Sang ; Nelson, Wawire (2015): “The effects of availability of funds on income generation activities by civil society organizations in Kenya” European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 05, August 2015. P.P. 79 - 87 ISSN: 2235 -767X. http://www.ejbss.com/recent.aspx-/