Position:Dean School of Business and Lecturer
Department: Management Science
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844 , 00100 Nairobi
View Full CV
Dr. Paul K Sang is an experienced consultant, headed many projects which included; case study writing project funded by IFC through the ministry of Industrialization, development of Online Executive of Master of Business Administration funded by partnership of Higher education. A trainer in project management and evaluation, Policy Planning and Management, a lecturer in the department of management Science Kenyatta University , the immediate former Associate Dean School of business. Currently Head Teaching programmes and publications,Kenyatta University. Holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Project Management, Master’s of Business Administration (Finance Option), Bachelor of arts in business and Mathematics. Holds a certificate in PRINCE2 Foundation- a professional certificate in project management.
- JUNE 2013 : Workshop on mathematical modeling conducted by Mathematics department
- JUNE 2013 : Teaching Methodology workshop conducted by Centre for Teaching Excellence & Evaluation, Kenyatta University.
- AUGUST 2012 : Teaching the Practice of management held in Strathmore University Kenya
- MARCH 2011 : Public-Private Partnership Model Training in South Africa
- APRIL 2011 : International ToT Programme in International Perspectives in Youth Entrepreneurship Training in Zambia by ILO and Commonwealth.
- AUGUST 2009 : Management of university departments and schools short course organized by Centre for capacity development in Higher education, Kenyatta University.
- MARCH 2009 : Management development workshop organized by Association of African Universities and held in Mzumbe University, Morogoro Tanzania.
- MAY 2006 : Case Writing Workshop organized by Richard Ivey school of Business, University of Western Ontario, at Safaripark Hotel Kenya.
Project Risk Management effects on project performance, paper presented at the departmental seminar.
The Assessment of the Major Determinants of Capital Market Performance. A Research Project Presented as a Requirement of Master of Business Administration Degree.
Challenges Faced by small business enterprises in the use of Accounting Procedures and Regulation. MBA seminar paper.
Sustainability of World Bank funded project; paper presented at post graduate seminar
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 April 2018 13:39