Area of Specialization
1. Strategic Management
1. Top Echelons
- Anne Muchemi, Caroline Wanjiru Gacheru (2016). Factors Affecting Strategy Implementation in Social Security Institutions: A Case Study of NSSF, Journal of Public Policy and Administration, Vol.1, Issue No.1, Pp 120 - 152, 2016.
- Anne Wambui Muchemi, Awino Zachary Bolo, PhD. Diversity in the Top Management Teams and Effects on Corporate Performance: AJBUMA Publishing, Kenya, 2012, Chapter 20 – Pgs 465-485.
- Muchemi A. W., Ogollah K., Awino Z. B. (2011). Determinants of Strategic Forces That Shape Competition in Handicraft Industry in Kenya. Prime Journal of Business Administration and Management (BAM). ISSN: 2251-1261. 40. Volume 1 (12), pp. 58-67 .
- Anne Wambui Muchemi, Philip Wambua Peter. (2012). Strategic Challenges in Youth Employment Policy in Narok North,Kenya,Lap Lampert Publishing Academy, Germany,978-3-659-30710-2
- Muchemi Ann Wambui, Njagi Elias Njeru, Muathe, M. A. Stephen (2013). Analysis of factors influencing formulation of strategic plans in Embu North District, Embu County, Kenya. Global Business and Economics Research Journal, ISSN: 2302-4593. Vol. 2 (5): 116 - 129
- Muchemi A. W, Ogollah K., Awino Z. B. (2010). Determinants of Strategic Forces That Shape Competition in Handicraft Industry in Kenya (ORSEA 2010 Conference -October 14-15, 2010, KAMPALA)
- Muchemi A. W., Awino Z. B. (2010). Diversity in the Top Management Teams and Effect on Corporate Performance. (AIBUMA 2010 Conference 25th – 27th August 2010,Kenyatta International Conference Center)
- Development of Strategic Plan for Junior Golf Foundation in 2017
- Development of Strategic Plan for Kenya Golf Union in 2015
- Trained the Veterinary Board of Kenya, the Nyeri Chapter farmers and Veterinary practitioners on Entrepreneurial Skills in 2015
- Trained Women in the Rural Setting of Karatina on Life Skills in 2015
- Mentorship with Equity Bank in the Wings to Fly Programme (April Conference, 2015)
- Trained Kenya Golf Union on Strategic Planning in 2014
- Reviewed the Strategic Plan for PCEA Church in 2014
- Developed Training Material for Kenyatta University in 2013
- Mentor with many Educational Institutions raging from National Schools to County Level Schools within Kenya such as Meru School(National Boys High School), Dr.Kamundia Secondary School (Sub-County Girls Secondary School) and Colleges such as Nyeri Vineyard ECD College.