Dr. Rosemary is a research and statistics expert. She is a dynamic and results oriented individual; well qualified and experienced in teaching, research (data collection, data analysis, interpretation, report writing) and training. She is self-motivated and has excellent communication skills and is a team player.
Her career objective is to engage in research projects that contribute to sustainable development of the society. To achieve this she plans to continually upgrade her skills in trainings, workshops, seminars and field work.
Area of Specialization: Mathematics and Statistics
Research Interests: Statistical Credit Scoring and Information Asymmetry
Research & Publication
- Densford, M. O., James, R., & Ngugi, L. (2018).Effect of Project Resource Mobilization on Performance of Road Infrastructure Projects Constructed by Local Firms in Kenya. International Journal of Economics, Business and Management ResearchVol. 2, No. 01; 2018 ISSN: 2456-7760.
- James, R. M., Iraki, X. N., & Korir, J. (2017).Effect of Credit Information Sharing on Default Rates in Kenya.International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management United KingdomVol. V, Issue 12, December 2017 http://ijecm.co.uk/ ISSN 2348 0386
- James, R. M., Iraki, X. N., & Korir, J. (2017).Credit Information Sharing and Credit Availability in Kenya.European Journal of Business and Management ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) Vol.9, No.34, 2017 www.iiste.org
- Maubi, A. M., Rosemary, M. J., & Ambrose O. J., (2017): Bank Characteristics And Lending Rates Among Commercial Banks In Kenya. Int J Recent Sci Res. 8(8), pp. 19289-19297. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/ijrsr.2017.0808.0663
- Mokaya, M., A., Jagongo, A., O., James, R., M. (2017): Effect of selected macroeconomic variables on lending rates among commercial banks in Kenya. International Journal of Economics and Finance. Vol. 6. (8) pp 20 – 34.
- Eunice, N.W., James, M. K., & Rosemary, J.(2017): Linking Operations Strategies with Customer Based Competence and Firm Performance in the Context of Knowledge Based Intensive Sector:A Theoretical Review. International Journal of Business and Management; Vol. 12, No. 8; 2017. ISSN 1833-3850 E-ISSN 1833-8119. Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education
- Kanyaru, P. M., & James, R. (2017). Assessment of Adoption of Information and Communication Technology among Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Tharaka Nithi County, Kenya. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) Vol.9, No.33, 2017 www.iiste.org
- Macharia, P. W., & James, R. (2017). Role of Single-Project Management on the Efficiency of Portfolio Management in Geothermal Development Company in Nairobi County, Kenya. International Academic Journal of Information Sciences and Project Management | Volume 2, Issue 2, pp. 264-289
- Felix, M. C., & James, R. (2017). Project Management Practices and Implementation of Information Technology Projects among Selected Commercial Banks in Kenya. International Journal of Business & Law Research 5(4):36-54, Oct. Dec., 2017 © SEAHI PUBLICATIONS, 2017 www.seahipaj.org ISSN: 2360-8986
Participation in Workshops & Seminars
- Mutuku, M., Muathe, S. & James, R. (2017) Critical Review of the Literature on E-Commerce Transaction Capability. International Multidisciplinary Conference; “Innovation for Organizational Competitiveness and Community Sustainable Development” at Gretsa University, Thika, Kenya on November 6th – 7th, 2017
- June 2014: Kenyatta University Postgraduate Seminar presented PhD Research Thesis Findings Titled: Credit Information Sharing, Bank Characteristics and Credit Market.Performance in Kenya
- June 2013: First Kenyatta University Workshop on Mathematical Modelling
- May 2012: Case Teaching & Case Writing Training Workshop held at Kenyatta University