- Mutuku, M., & Muathe, S. (2020). Nexus Analysis: Internet of Things and Business Performance. International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147- 4478), 9(4), 175-181. https://doi.org/10.20525/ijrbs.v9i4.726
- Mutuku, M. (2020). A Meta-Analysis of User Perception and Use of Online Digital Platforms in Kenya: Evidence from E-citizen Platform, Kenya. International Journal of Management & Information Technology, 15 (2020), 35-42. https://doi.org/10.24297/ijmit.v15i.8721.
- Mutuku, M. (2020). Best Practice Models for Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation and Security Challenges. Journal of Business and Management Sciences, 8(2), 55-60. doi: 10.12691/jbms-8-2-3.
Referred Journal Papers
- Mutuku, M., Muathe, S., & James, R. (2019). Effect of E-customization Capability on Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya. International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies (2147-4486), 8(1), 10-20. doi:10.20525/ijfbs.v8.i1.298.
Mutuku, M., Muathe, S., & James, R. (2019). Mediating Effect of Competitive Advantage on the Relationship Between E-commerce Capability and Performance: Empirical Evidence from Commercial Banks in Kenya. European Journal of Business and Management (2147-4486), 8(1), 48-57.
Mutuku, M, & Nzuki, D. (2016). User Acceptance and Usage of E-learning Technologies: A Theoretical Review. Journal: International Journal of Science and Research: (2319-7064) 5 (12).
Mutuku, M, Nzuki, D & Kyalo, J. (2014). Title: Determinants of Profitability of e-Commerce operations of companies in the communications sector in Nairobi County, Kenya. Journal: International Journal of Education and Research 3 (3).
Reviewed Conference Papers
- Mutuku, M., Muathe, S. & James, R. (2017). Critical Review of the Literature on E- Commerce Transaction Capability. International Multidisciplinary Conference; “Innovation for Organizational Competitiveness and Community Sustainable Development” at Gretsa University, Thika, Kenya on November 6th – 7th, 2017.
Non- Reviewed Conference Papers
- Mutuku, M., & Odhiambo, N (2019) Financial Risks and financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya. Second International Research Conference; “Gender Involvement in Powering Growth through Innovation” at Kiriri Women’s University of Science & technology, Nairobi, Kenya on September 26th – 27th, 2019.
- June 2019: Kenyatta University Postgraduate Seminar presented PhD Research Thesis Findings Titled: Electronic Capability and Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya.
Scholarly Presentations and Participation at Conferences/Workshops/Seminars
- June 2019: Participated in the School of Business Kenyatta University International Business Research and Industrial Conference (IBRIC) as a Discusssant