- Necessities of tax Audit and investigation for revenue collection in Kenya. International conference sponsored by Kenya Revenue Aut hority held at The school of Monetary Studies (KSMS) ,Ruaraka from 15th -17th October 2018
Student Co-authored Publications
- Kinyua, M., & Warui, F. (2020). Financial Risk Management and Profitability of Deposit Taking Savings and Credit Cooperative Societies in Nyeri County, Kenya. International Journal of Current Aspects in Finance, Banking and Accounting, 2(2), 1-20. https://doi.org/10.35942/ijcfa.v2i2.126
- Fredrick, W. W., & Peter, O. I. (2019). The Influence of Demographic Factors on Tax Payer compliance in Uganda. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 9(9), 537–556.
- Rebecca, J., & Warui, F. ( 2021). Effects of liquidity on financial performance of non-financial institutions’ listed at Nairobi securities exchange, Kenya. International Journal of Research and innovation in Social Sciences ( IJRISS) Volume v, issue x, October 2021/ISSN 2454-6186.
- Muthama, K. M., Warui, F. (2021). Financial management practices and
performance of devolved sub-county treasuries of Makueni County, Kenya. International
Academic Journal of Economics and Finance, 3(7), 1-20
- Njoroge, G., Koori, J., & Warui, F. (2021). Financing Options and Growth Rate of Real Estate Development Companies in Kenya. International Journal of Current Aspects in Finance, Banking and Accounting, 3(2), 79-103. https://doi.org/10.35942/ijcfa.v3i2.201
- The 4th Annual Tax Summit; Theme: Accelerating Socio-Economic Transformation In Kenya: Tax Base Expansion To Enable The Big Four Agenda. 15th -17th October 2018 ( Presenter).
- 1st International Business Research and Industrial Conference( 1st IBRIC, 2019); Theme: Emerging Trends in Business Management for Global Sustainable Development. ( Chairing Colloquium).
- 2nd International Business Research and Industrial Conference( 2nd IBRIC, 2020); Theme: Academia- Industry Partnership for Competitive Innovations and Global Sustainable Development. ( Editorial Board member).
- 3rd International Business Research and Industrial Conference( 3rd IBRIC, 2021); Theme: Building Business Resilience and Sustainability in the context of Economic Recession and Pandemics. ( Member Publicity Committee)
- 4th International Business Research and Industrial Conference(4th IBRIC, 2022); Theme: Business Reinvention, Innovation and Creativity for Economic Recovery ( Moderator).