Dr. Rosemarie Wanyoike holds an earned PhD in Human resource Management (Kenyatta University), MSC (Human Resource Management) (JKUAT) and BSc (A) (International Business Management from United States International University, Kenya. I am a Full Member of Institute of Human Resource Management. In addition Dr. R. Wanyoike is a current Chairman Board of Management at Naivasha Girls Secondary school and a member of Rotary club of Ruiru. I have over 9 years’ experience in teaching, research and training in areas of Human resource management and Development specifically in the areas of industrial relations, change management, performance management, organizational power and politics and research. In addition I also serve as an internal examiner of MBA Projects, MSc and PhD thesis.
- Njoroge, P, T., Bula, H. & Wanyoike, R. (2021). Mediation effect of work engagement on the relationship between organizational learning and employees’ performance in Kenyan context. The Strategic Journal of Business & Change Management, 8 (2), 29 – 44.
- Njoroge, P, T., Bula, H. & Wanyoike, R. (2021). Work Engagement and Employees’ Performance: Assessing the Linkage and Leverage in Classified Hospitality Firms in Kenya. European journal of business management, vol 13.no.2 (2021). ISSN (Paper) 2222-1905 ISSN (Online) 2222-2839
- Wanuma, J. & Wanyoike, R. (2018.) Organizational change and programme delivery at United Nations children’s fund, Kenya International Academic Journal of Human Resource and Business Administration | Volume 3, Issue 4, pp. 35-53.
- Organizational Transformation and Performance of Kengen Company Limited, Kenya. Rotich A.K. & Wanyoike R.W., International Journal of Latest Research in Humanities and Social Science (IJLRHSS) Volume 02 - Issue 10, 2019 www.ijlrhss.com. pp. 06-12 www.ijlrhss.com.
- R. Bor, & R.W. Wanyoike (2019) Workforce Diversity and employee performance: Ethnic and social cultural diversity in Kenya). IJARKE Humanities & Social Sciences Journal DOI:10.32898/ihssj.02/1.3article01 1 (3), 6
- Kinyua G.M., Gakenia J.G., Wanyoike R.W. & Kiiru D. M. (2019). Influence of organization’s structure and culture on implementation of strategies in constituency development fund board in Kenya. International journal of education and research. Volume 3, issue no. 11pp 8-17.
- Naitore D. & Wanyoike R.W. (2019) Strategic human resource management practices on performance in selected public universities in Kenya. International Academic Journal of Human Resource Volume 3, Issue no.5,pp. 1-19
- Kamau P. M. & Wanyoike R. W. Corporate culture and organizational performance: A case of Mayfair Casino, Nairobi city County, Kenya. - Global Journal of Commerce and Management perspectives. Vol 8 No. 1 doi:10.24105/gjcmp.2019.8.2 pp1-10
- Thumbi N. P., Bula H. & Wanyoike R. (2020) Knowledge Acquisition and Information Distribution: Examining the Nexus and Effect on Employees’ Performance in Classified Hospitality Firms in Kenya. Presented at Graduate Hub International Virtual Conference 23rd November, 2020
- Wanyoike R.W. (2019) Quality management practices and performance of manufacturing companies in Kenya. Presented at 1st International business research conference, (IBRIC). 20th -21st June 2019
- C. Cherutto & R.W. Wanyoike (2020). Workforce diversity and organizational performance: A case study of Kenya tea development agency in Nairobi City. Presented at 2nd International business research conference (IBRIC), 3rd -4th Dec 2020.