- John N. Mutinda, Hannah Bula, & Peter P. Wambua Ph.D. (2018) How Brand Personality Excitement Affects Customer Purchase Decision of Smartphone in Nairobi, Kenya: International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology (IJISRT) Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2018: ISSN: 2456-2165
- John N. Mutinda, Hannah Bula, & Peter P. Wambua Ph.D. (2018) Influence of Brand Personality Sincerity on Customer Purchase Decision of Smartphone In selected Public University Campuses in Nairobi CBD, Kenya: International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies (IJIRAS) Volume 5 Issue 4, April 2018: ISSN: 2394-4404
- John N. Mutinda & Thuo Kuria J. (2015): A critical review of the concept of brand personality: Global Journal of Commerce & Management Perspective International Journal. Vol.4 (1): page 46-53 January-February, 2015) ISSN: 2319 – 7285
- Francis Namuswa Mutibo, Dr. John Mutinda (2020): Relationship between the Organizational Culture and the Performance of Mumias Sugar Company in Kakamega County, Kenya: International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) |Volume IV, Issue XII, December 2020|ISSN 2454-6186 www.rsisinternational.org Page 387
- 09th -10th February, 2017, presented the research paper on influence of brand personality sincerity on customer purchase decision of Smartphone in selected public university campuses in Nairobi held at Somaiya Vidyavihar Campus, Mumbai.
- 2nd December, 2016 presented Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) research findings entitled: Brand personality and customer purchase decision of Smartphone by masters’ students in selected public university campuses in Nairobi Central Business District, Kenya: During the 33rd Kenyatta University postgraduate seminar at Kenyatta University